I am so thrilled that my friend Sherry Bibb at
Has nominated me for the one lovely blog award. Its been only a month for me on wordpress and it is just so overwhelming to receive such heartwarming appreciation.
This is how the award works:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
2. You must list the rules and display the award
3.you must list 7 facts about yourself
4.you must nominate 15 other bloggers
And comment on 1 of their posts to let them know they ve been nominated
5.you must display the logo and follow the blogger who nominated you
And the seven things about me :
1.I am a just turned 18 adult!I started writing poetry when I was in highschool. I joined university for my bachelor in arts course this year
2. Along with poetry I pursue other hobbies like dancing and singing. I find solace in music. Seriously, nobody understands me like music does
3. I am a voracious reader. I read poetry and novels, the genre usually depends on my mood. But I can read harry potter wherever whenever and in whatever mood.
4.I am in absolute awe of the bloggers who write stories! sometimes they are such wonderful works of imagination!
Though I spent most of my highschool math classes day dreaming I suck at story writing.
5.I have three amazing bestfriends. They are as best they get! I wouldn’t be here if they hadnt encouraged me, told me how my works deserved a wider audience.
6. I am an animal lover. U know they never annoy me the way humans do sometimes! And I go starry eyed when I see dogs or puppies. We have a dog at home and she is called Lucy and she is also the best kind of antidepressant!
7. I am somebody who believes in love,God,magic,fate and yeah…. The knight in a shining armour 😉
I must thank Sherry Bibb once again for this wonderful wonderful opportunity and all you people who take time to read what I got to say 🙂 I have along way to go.lots of things to learn about poetry and this lovely language of ours,English ❤ cause I am just at the surface of it.
And here are my nominations-
The mirror obscura
Peace love and patchouli
Annie's poetry blog
Hidden with you
Shawn L bird
A crack in the glass